Sareen Hair Clinic are hair transplant specialists based in the New Delhi, India. The practice is headed by Dr Sareen, who has over 40 years experience in the medical world and is making a dramatic difference to people’s lives by combining both surgical and non-surgical methods to restore hair.
WHT CHOSE A HAIR TRANSPLANT?
QUITE SIMPLY, HAIR RESTORATION SURGERY IS THE ONLY PERMANENT AND EFFICIENT SOLUTION WHEN IT COMES TO HAIR LOSS. THE RESULTS ARE UNDETECTABLE, AS THE HAIR TRANSPLANT METHOD OF HAIR TRANSPLANT RESULTS IN BEAUTIFUL, NATURAL LOOKING HAIR GROWTH. THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE. OUR SURGEONS GRAFT HEALTHY HAIR FOLLICLES FROM THE BACK AND SIDES OF THE HEAD ONTO THE BALD OR THINNING AREAS OF THE HEAD. AS A RESULT OF HAIR TRANSPLANT, THE APPEARANCE OF THE HAIR AND THE HAIRLINE LOOKS BETTER.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT METHODS TO RESTORE HAIR GROWTH?
At Sareen Hair Clinic – India’s #1 Hair clinic we have the following Hair Transplant options-
- Robotic Hair Transplant – We use the automated hair transplant technique which gives us ready grafts with no manual intervention unlike a traditional FUE
- Micro-Hair Transplant – World’s finest hair transplant technique
- FUE Hair Transplant – Follicular unit extraction implies taking out grafts one by one from the donor area and placing them in recipient area.
- Direct Hair Implant – A procedure where simultaneous extraction and placement of grafts is done to ensure minimum exposure of grafts and surgery time.
- Celebrity Hair Transplant – A surgical procedure wherein biodegradable hair are injected into the scalp and gives instant results. These hair are not donor dependent and can be used in conjunction with other hair transplant techniques or in patients where traditional hair transplant doesnt work.
- Beard hair transplant
- Moustache hair transplant
- Eyebrow transplant
- Body hair transplant
HAIR TRANSPLANT FOR MEN AND WOMEN
While most patients are men, it is not uncommon for women to experience hair loss. 75% of men and 35% of women suffer from baldness. A hair transplant can be the best hair loss treatment for both male and female hair loss.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN HAVING A HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE?
If you are considering hair transplant surgery and still asking yourself ‘do hair transplants work’?, the first step is to schedule a personal consultation with one of our doctors. They will discuss the number of grafts needed to achieve your desired result. Our surgeon will then suggest different options that take into account both your hairline and the density you wish to achieve. Once you feel comfortable with the treatment plan, our doctors will establish a precise hair transplant cost quotation for surgery.
Procedure requires only local anesthetic and are virtually painless. Hair transplant recovery time is short and the risk of complications low. The procedure will leave no visible scarring from the extraction of the hair graft.
In addition to the treatment, we will book a follow up consultation, to discuss complementary treatments such as PRP and LED light therapy if necessary.